I was born and raised in the northwest suburbs of Chicago and currently living in the Chicago neighborhood Portage Park with my beautiful and talented wife Lauren and our pet family. I'm 29 years old. I was married in October of 2012 and love to spend time playing and listening to music, cooking, riding bicycles through the city, long cruises on my motorcycle, and am active in my church.
- I take great pride in my work, love to meet new people, and some would call me a little bit of a nerd...Cheers!
Are you married?
- Yes! Very happily and her name is Lauren. She's great. You should meet her.
Do I love my job?
- I have the best job on the planet, NEXT QUESTION!
Morning, noon or night?
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- Portland or New Zealand
What did you eat for breakfast?
- Granola bar or Special K and water
What is your favorite cuisine / beverage?
- Sushi and craft beer, NEXT QUESTION!
What kind of car do you drive?
- 2013 Mazda 3 hatchback, 2017 Indian Scout and a 2005 Honda Shadow 600
What is your favorite sport to watch?
- Action sports! I used to think I could skateboard
- But of course! Boxers > briefs.
Do you have any pets?
- Yep, quite a few. 2 blue heelers, 4 snakes, and a tarantula
Any pet peeves?
- Saying the word "UM" and "LIKE" too much
Do anything spontaneous lately?
- Went skydiving...And can't wait to go again.
How many tattoos do you have?
- Uff, 12, I think...They're all starting to all merge.